Wednesday, October 22, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 177




Today I removed the coddles AND I cleaned up the oil-clay as I worked. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The other two coddles removed. It is easy to see where I placed the coils 0f oil-clay around the edges of the plaster.






The oil-clay build-up removed, revealing the socket end of the upper leg.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.