Thursday, October 30, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 185




I start the spare carving process by laying out the spare on the plaster mold with a pencil. Click on any image to enlarge it.






 I use my paring knife to carve the large end and the small end of the spare, right up to the pencil lines.






Then I carve the spare from the middle out to the pencil lines.






I use the first carving as a template to layout the second half of the spare on the other mold piece.






 I carve the small and large ends of the spare, right up to the pencil lines.






Then I carve out the rest of the spare from the middle, out to the pencil lines.






The completed spare for this mold.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.