Monday, November 3, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 189




I moved the finished mold to a corner of the studio near the furnace to dry. The other finished molds are drying nicely. So far, I have five of sixteen plaster molds finished. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I cleaned off the mold table and scrubbed it.






I finished working on the cardboard template. I drew a line down the center of the template, then measured from that center line to square the template. There is 1.5 inches all around the pattern.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.