Tuesday, November 11, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 197




I changed my mind and decided to redo the parting line. This involves working with sandpaper, my wax pen, and the square with carbon paper taped to it. After some work, I used my calipers to make sure that the socket end was level. Click on the image to enlarge it.






I compared both sides of the socket and adjusted until both sides were the same.






This is the ball joint end of the leg, with a carbon paper parting line.






This is a side view.






This is the other side view.



The oil-clay build-up I was working on was too wild. I tried that method, and it just didn't work for me. It took me awhile to realize the obvious. That happens sometimes. I am very glad that I am doing the parting line over again.




Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.