Wednesday, June 10, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 205




I had a good time on my vacation. I did not do any work on my doll during my vacation. Guess how much got done on her while I was away? You're right. Nothing. The doll-making elves do not do anything. So if I want to get her done, I must try to do a little bit of work on her every day.

The nice thing about oil-clay is that it does not dry out. I was able to sit down and start to work on the oil clay build-up as if it was the next day, not seven months. I finished placing oil clay around the parting line, and tried to smooth everything as good as I could. These are some snapshots of the upper thigh embedded in the oil clay build-up. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.