Thursday, June 18, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 213




Today I used the SurForm tool to trim the edges of the plaster mold. There is a slight undercut where I did not place enough oil clay. I must carve this away.






I used a round-tipped knife to carve away the plaster so there is no more undercut.






Next, I filled in the socket with oil clay in preparation for the next piece of the plaster mold. I still need to carve registration keys. I hope I don't forget to apply parting agent before I pour the next mold piece.





Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.