Sunday, June 21, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 216




Happy Summer Solstice !!!



I removed the coddles and cleaned the oil clay. The leakage was minimal, and all of it was contained.






Another shot of plaster leakage. The coddles caught all of it.






Using a round-tip knife to carve the plaster to get rid of undercuts. I used the SurForm tool to trim the edges of the mold.






This mold is ready for the third mold piece to be cast. I must remember to carve registration keys and apply parting agent.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.