Wednesday, June 24, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 219




I am beginning to work on the parting line for the oil clay build-up for the lower torso. I am using a plastic card wrapped in carbon paper to make the mark. The plastic card has sides that are square to each other. The carbon paper leaves a mark on the highest surface. The lower torso is propped-up with some oil clay on a flat surface that allows me to move the plastic card around the lower torso easily.






This is a snapshot of another parting line angle I am trying. I may try several before deciding which ones I want to use. Due to the sockets, this lower torso requires a wee bit more thought.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.