Thursday, June 25, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 220




I rolled out a slab of oil clay to use as a build-up. I cut out a piece of cardboard in the shape of the torso. I used this as a template to cut the shape out of the oil clay slab.






It fit pretty good. I fastened it to the torso under the slab of oil clay. Then I filled the gaps between the oil clay slab and the torso.






I used various items to prop up the oil clay build-up, including pill bottles, vitamin bottles, and a piece of scrap wood. These are work-in-progress snapshots of the oil clay build-up.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.