Monday, June 29, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 224




As I remove the coddles, I clean the oil clay. In this snapshot, I can see there was a small amount of leakage. It was not as much as I thought there would be. Click on any image to enlarge it.






There was no leakage behind the second coddle, but behind the third coddle it leaked a little bit more than before. Still, not too bad. It could have been much worse. There were no leaks behind the fourth coddle.






There is the oil clay build-up.






These are some snapshots of the lower torso in the first mold piece.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.