Wednesday, July 8, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 233




I cleaned up all the plaster dust from the mold table and started to fit the coddles around the plaster mold. Two of the coddle boards are long enough, but the other two are a wee bit short. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I don't want to make two more coddle boards at this time. I should, but I just don't want to. So I am trying an experiment.






I am going to try and put a couple of pieces of scrap wood in there in order to make the short coddle boards longer. I hope it works.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.