Friday, July 10, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 235

I removed the coddles. I cleaned the oil clay as I worked. Click on any image to enlarge it.

The pieces of 2x4 that I used to extend the coddles worked pretty good. This is a snapshot of the other side.

Links To BJD Tutorials

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.