Saturday, July 11, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 236




I use a sharp knife and a small hammer to open the mold along the seams. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I remove the bottom part first. Note where the registration keys are located.






Then I split the upper parts with the sharp knife and the small hammer.






The carving wax lower torso pattern came out of the mold easily.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.