Monday, August 3, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 259




I weighed out the water and plaster according to my arithmetic. Always add plaster to water. I used the mold table vibrator when pouring the plaster. Let the plaster mold setup for at least an hour after pouring. I usually leave it until the next day. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Never put plaster (dry, set, or wet) down the drain pipes. I have a lined trash bin ready for any excess plaster I mixed. I wash off my mixing container, tools, and hands in a 5-gallon bucket of water. Being prepared takes away most of the anxiety of pouring plaster. Only four more pieces to go for this mold.






Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.