Wednesday, August 12, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 268




I clamped the coddles in place then secured the coddles to the mold table with coils of oil clay pressed firmly around all the outside seams. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I also rolled out some very thin coils of oil clay and pressed them around the inside seams. The mold is ready to have parting agent applied.






Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.