Friday, August 21, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 277




I removed the acrylic yarn and rolled it up nicely to be used again. The third mold piece has been removed.






Mold pieces one and two separated easily. I need to remove the clay build-up from the arm sockets. I also need to do some beveling, as well as make some registration keys.






The clay build-up has been removed from the arm sockets.






These snapshots show the beveling I did, as well as the two new registration keys.






All the mold pieces have been beveled. I am ready to make the fourth mold piece in one of the arm sockets. The fifth mold piece will be the other arm socket.






Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.