Wednesday, September 2, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 289




I went over the upper arm again with sandpaper. I rolled out a coil of oil clay to support the upper arm. I used a plastic card with some carbon paper wrapped around it to make a parting line. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.