Thursday, September 3, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 290




I made a cereal box cardboard template about 3mm larger than the outline of the upper arm. I am allowing about 4cm all around. I used a couple of coddle boards as spacers to roll out some oil clay slabs with an old rolling pin. One will go around the upper arm, and the other will be at the socket end of the upper arm. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I traced the template onto the oil clay slabs.






This is how they will fit together.





The oil clay slabs are a pretty good fit.





Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.