Tuesday, September 8, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 295




I removed the coddles from the first mold piece and cleaned up the oil clay as I removed it. It looks like this first mold piece came out good. Click on any image to enlarge it.








Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.