Wednesday, September 9, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 296




I am doing a lot of scraping on this mold piece. I am using my paring knife which has the rigid blade. For me, this is tedious work. So it might take me awhile to get it done. This is the type of work that makes me dread going into the studio. I really can't see any way to make it more enjoyable. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.