Tuesday, September 15, 2015

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 302




First, I tried the coddles I used for the first mold piece, but they were not high enough. So I got out these coddles. After clamping the coddles around the mold piece, I secured it to the mold table with some coils of oil clay. These coils also seal the coddles against leaks when I pour the plaster. I've already carved the registration keys, so I must remember to apply parting agent before I pour. Click on the image to enlarge it.





Links To BJD Tutorials Updated 1 August 2015




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.